07 January 2013

ONE WEEK IN...ONE CHALLENGE DOWN!


I can't believe that we are already one week into 2013!  What an AMAZING week it has been for me already!  I have accomplished so much...but still have so much to do!  :)  As I have committed to a few Yearlong challenges I think I will post them in separate blog posts.
By the way, I would LOVE to hear your comments or see what YOU are creating as well and if you have a blog you would like me to check out please post it!  I am ALWAYS looking for inspiration and I like to support fellow artists, writers, creative gurus, and bloggers.  :)

So here's my photos from the first week of 2013 using the suggestions from Fatmumslim's PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE list...I started with Dec 31...it only seems right to start there since I got this CREATIVE epiphany ON New Year's Eve!  :)

Dec 31st was a SELF PORTRAIT:  I took mine with Nicholas.  He had fallen asleep on me as the ball was dropping.  >o.o<   



 Jan 1st was TODAY:  I took a photo of my 2013 GOALS which was what I based my 2nd blogpost on.


Jan 2nd was SOMETHING NEW:  My Kindle Fire made it's appearance ON New Year's Eve.  I am SO excited to have it...just need Wifi now.  Oops!  





Jan 3rd was HEART:   It is a heart dish that I have had since I was 12.  From a long passed Aunt. I have always treasured it and it makes me smile.

Jan 4th was THE VIEW FROM HERE:  I thought I would lie on the floor and get a perspective from my kitties point of view...Nicholas has run down the hall to pounce on his toy mouse when the flash went off.

 Jan 5th was MOVEMENT:  My friend Charlotte had just left and Katrina and Nicholas had started to wrestle so I thought what perfect time to capture my photo of the day...It's harder than it looks to catch movement on camera.  As I was leaning down to click the shutter, Nicholas ran up and tried to grab the string on the camera...I caught his ear and his tail and thought, "what a PERFECT photo!"  LOL  It makes me laugh every time I see it.

Jan 6th was MINE:  I thought I would show you my Christmas present from Charlotte.  A brand new...beautiful shot glass.  I LOVE swirls, glass (I am my Father's Daughter) and of course, Jameson is in it.  Careful kids:  This glass holds 2 full shots!  Remember...Don't drink and drive. 

Jan 7th was STREET:  I caught this photo while driving ever so slowly at 430am on the street outside my apartment complex...it was DARK cold and dreary.   

So onto the next blogpost...as I have taken photos everyday this week...it does meet the criteria for my CREATE EVERY DAY challenge, but I would NEVER make things THAT easy!  :)

Catch ya on the flip side.

@Copyright 2013 B Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)