03 February 2013

NO EXCUSES...I PROMISE!

I realize that I haven't posted anything in 3 weeks...but it is only because I have been such a Busy B...creating, working, writing, and I just can't seem to catch up fast enough with the photos on my camera to post things.  LOL  I PROMISE dear followers in the next few days there will be SO many things on here that YOU won't be able to catch up.

It has been a 4 year hiatus from creating ANYTHING to a flood of projects that I can't get out of my head fast enough...LOL

I know I should TRY Instagram, but as I am technologically challenged and I am just learning all the things my Kindle Fire can do...I can't add anymore in my head right now or it might explode.  That would just make a mess and delay more posts.  So...in the meantime...please just hang in there a little longer and check back on Wednesday for the next post.

I appreciate your input as well...so feel free to leave comments.

Warmly, B

Catch ya on the flip side.
@Copyright 2013 B Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)