01 January 2013

THE CREATIVE EVERY DAY CHALLENGE 2013

Are YOU up to the Challenge?
I discovered THIS through a fellow Facebook friend AFTER I posted my first entry on my blog...I thought "How FUN and APPROPRIATE for my newly renovated creative self!  A YEARLONG...EVERY DAY CREATIVE CHALLENGE!" 

I LOVE what Leah,  the woman who started it, says on her blog..."Creativity is meant in the broadest sense, so it doesn't have to be something art related. Your creative acts could be in cooking, taking pictures, knitting, doodling, writing, dancing, decorating, singing, playing with your kids, brainstorming ideas, gardening, or making art in the form of collage, paint, or clay...or whatever!"  SO...WHY NOT?!?!  :)

So as one of my FIRST Goals of 2013 is to accept her challenge and go forth and create!  She even gives you a starting point by putting a THEME to every month.  January 2013 has the theme: DARK.  I can already think of so many things I could do around this theme!  :)

As a side note...if YOU are interested in taking the challenge with me...just connect to her blog...  http://creativeeveryday.com/creative-every-day-challenge  and accept the challenge.  If you don't have a blog but want to post your creative musings along with the rest of us...go onto Twitter and use #ced2013 at the end of your post.  It's that easy!

I took a photo of Nicholas...my 8 week old kitten who happens to be a DARK black kitten...as my Jan 1st post of creativity!  #CED2013  Catch ya on the flip side with my other goals of 2013!  >o.o<


@Copyright 2013 B Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)