08 February 2013

SOME SERIOUS CATCHING UP!

I know it has been awhile since I posted much of anything and I do apologize.  I have been SOOOO busy with work, creating things AND reading a GREAT book that was a million pages long!  ( I exaggerate 579 pages...but it felt like a million.)  SO...now to catch up in a flurry of posts.

First...photos from January 8th thru the 13th for the PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE...YES, I have been keeping up.  It's just a task in itself to download from my camera to labeling to posting here or anywhere.  I wish Kindle had a way to do Instagram.  :(  Anyway, here they are...drum roll.

Jan 8th was SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH "T":  Tarot cards from a deck that a good friend of mine gave me by an artist named Ian Daniels.  It has a Vampyre theme.  They are beautiful.

Jan 9th was PAPER:  I took a photo of all the scrapbook paper I have.  I LOVE scrapbooking and paper is my obsession.  This is also one of the new places that my kitten, Nicholas, likes to sleep when he is in his "room".

Jan 10th was ONE O'CLOCK:  Katrina had been playing hard with Nicholas all morning.  When I came into the living room to eat lunch, I found her like this!  Poor baby was SO wiped out.  >O.O< 

Jan 11th was WATER:  This is ALL the water I drank in one day.  I was astounded at the amount.  I am an avid tea drinker and on occasion I will drink Diet Coke or my favorite Diet Dr Pepper...so the fact that I drank this much water in one day...well, it HAD to be documented.

Jan 12th was SURPRISE:  I was surprised by a co-worker with this beautiful post card from Seattle, Washington.  I was KIDDING with him about buying me one for my collection and he took me up on it.  I love it!  It made me smile when I needed a smile the most that day.

Jan 13th was CIRCLE:  I have ALOT of circles in my life...but I immediately thought of my 3 Superhero "sound" dessert plates that hang beside my kitchen for this photo. I liked how I caught the reflection of the plates off of the wood cabinet next to them.

I am trying to make my every day photos have some interest to them.  Do you think they are interesting?  Are there any suggestions or hints you would like to share?  I am sure I am not the only one out there who would love to share tips and advice on such things.  So please feel free to comment below.  :)

There is ALOT more to post...so without further ado...I move along to the next.

Stay warm and keep smiling and CREATING.

B



@Copyright 2013 B Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)